why us?... firstly, our unique perspective...
By working with both commissioners and service providers we see the whole picture and have a unique and completely rounded view of how health and social care fits together.
- Experienced working with all levels of experience and seniority.
- Effective at supporting participants who may have specific learning needs such as a sensory impairment or learning difficulties.
- Experienced working with service providers of all sizes delivering services to people with a range of needs.
- Awareness of and understanding of current and emerging health and social care themes, with a strong knowledge of community care.
- Uncompromising values at the forefront of all that we do and trainers with strong professional backgrounds.
your training, managed
The management side is crucial to us. It is the added value we deliver by being able to integrate training into your organisation, your policies and requirements. We will:
- Always be on hand to help you to formulate learning objectives.
- Offer training needs analysis for you.
- Deliver a range of solutions from 1:1 coaching, small group work and training, right through to facilitating conferences.
tailor made for you
We create enjoyable courses to match the learning styles of your people, which are bespoke, specialist and steeped in the latest standards and guidance. To do so we:
- Listen effectively to your organisation's aims and needs.
- Tune into where your organisation is at with any change processes that your are managing, as well as pressures or tensions that we can support you with.
- We are conversant with the Care Certificate and the legal training framework and can translate that to work for you at the time you need it.